Envite Nigeria Limited is committed to doing our best to provide outstanding safety and health protection to our employees through management systems and employee involvement. Managers, Supervisors and Employees must be actively involved in ensuring safety in every activity.
Envite Nigeria Limited agrees to correct in a timely manner all hazards identified through self inspections, accident investigations, employee reports or any other means in line with our incident & injury free (IIF) goal and mindset.
Envite Nigeria Limited shall demonstrate sound occupational health and safety performance by controlling their OH&S risks, consistent with OH&S Policy Objectives.
Envite Nigeria Limited shall ensure good waste management, elimination of environmental incidents and harmonious relationship with host communities. We shall ensure continual improvement and compliance with local regulation/legislation on environmental issue by the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and its agencies like the Federal Ministry of Environment (FME), Rivers State Ministry of Environment (RSME), Local Government Authority and Ministry of Health.
Our statement of general Health, Safety and Environment policy include:
- To maintain safe plant and equipment
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to perform their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- To review this policy at regular intervals; and
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
Envite Nigeria Limited